We are now looking for an extraordinary Client Services Manager in Paris. We want someone who loves our product and wakes up every morning happy to interact with our clients. Above all, your work will affect the way Brands connect with the Spotify users.
At Spotify, we’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and built a service that people use to discover and enjoy music they love. We are always on a look-out for highly talented people to help us achieve our mission.
We are now looking for an extraordinary Client Services Manager in Paris. We want someone who loves our product and wakes up every morning happy to interact with our clients.
You thrive within a dynamic sales environment and have a real passion for media and customer service. You are professional and highly organized with the drive to succeed. A typical day might include campaign reporting & analysis, brainstorming media solutions with the sales team, project leading campaigns or helping to resolve a customer issue. Above all, your work will affect the way Brands connect with the Spotify users.
What you’ll do
- You will help define which clients our sales teams should focus on in order to meet and exceed our revenue targets
- You will identify new clients with a perfect match for our audience/products and collaborate with the entire sales team to retain our existing clients
- Ensure full compliance with all CSM-led processes throughout the campaign lifecycle, and overall Sales strategy
- You will define actionable next steps for brands after a campaign has ended and support development and training of new collateral and processes
- Identify sales opportunities by creating packages for key events and transform industry and internal insights into consistent sales insights
- Support Account Directors on incoming RFPs with 1st & 3rd party data & insights
- You will take part in craft ad effectiveness driven studies and define core findings for our partners
- Join client meetings to present in-depth data, insights & research as well as share these insights with the local and global team
Who you are
- You have 2-4 years of experience in either media agency, media owner/publisher, client management or sales role and you hold a Bachelor’s Degree
- You are an independent, dedicated problem-solver and a great teammate that drives in a dynamic environment
- You have a creative and strategic approach to sales support, with excellent project management skills. You are consultative while being curious
- You are strategic with strong analytical skills; experienced using quantitative and qualitative data
- You have excellent verbal and written communication and social skills, proficiency in French and English
- Please submit your CV in English
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.