Date of opening: 03.11.2017Date of closing: 01.12.2017Salary: CompetitiveWe are seeking an outstanding Client Service Manager to join our EMEA Partner Ad Sales Team. This team manages relationships with Sales Partners who represent Spotify in Belgium, Turkey, Ireland, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, Portugal, Greece, Hungary, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, and Slovakia. This role will be based in London. This team is currently growing to cover more countries – so you will be part of this journey. This role will specifically manage our Turkey Partner and would work to enable our Turkey Partner to best represent our advertising sales. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Deliver exemplary client service as a CSM and serve as role model
- Work with our Sales Partners to bolster retention of key regional accounts that fit Spotify’s “ideal client profile” by understanding market needs/expectations and strengthening CSM skills to deliver an optimal customer experience and drive upsell & renewal
- Contribute to strategic activities for high profile accounts as needed with Sales Partners such as Quarterly Business Reviews, Business Marketing events, upfront pitches, etc.
- Facilitate national (and global) alignment by sharing information with the EMEA and LatAm Partner Sales teams and other key stakeholders
- Contribute to team-wide initiatives that impact the CSM team, i.e.: collateral development, training exercises, product/process documentation & roll-outs
- Proactively problem solve, anticipate needs and provide solutions to challenges that CSMs and our Partners face
- Report to Head of Partner Sales EMEA
Who you are
- You are fluent in both written and spoken in English and Turkish
- Seasoned Client Service / Account Manager with 4+ years of experience managing digital/radio/mobile/online campaigns, within the Turkish Advertising Market
- Experience working for an International company
- Proactive and solutions-oriented team player with demonstrated leadership skills
- You have strong relationships with internal and external business partners
- You have a creative and strategic approach to sales support, with excellent analytical and project management skills
- You are able to prioritize multiple complex tasks and strike a balance between offering consistent support to your Account Director and Partners
- You have the ability to see the big picture and desire to strengthen a team with a focus on revenue
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.