At Spotify, we’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and built a service that people use to discover and enjoy music they love. We are always on a look-out for highly talented people to help us achieve our mission.
We are now looking for an extraordinary Client Services Manager to our office in Düsseldorf. You thrive in a dynamic sales environment and have a real passion for media and customer service. You are professional and highly organized with the drive to succeed. A typical day might include campaign reporting & analysis, brainstorming media solutions with the sales team, project leading campaigns or helping to resolve a customer issue. Above all, your work will affect the way Brands connect with the Spotify users.
What you’ll do
- You will help define which clients our sales teams should focus on in order to meet and exceed our revenue targets
- You will identify new clients with a perfect match for our audience/products and collaborate with the entire sales team to retain our existing clients
- Ensure full compliance with all CSM-led processes throughout the campaign lifecycle, and overall Sales strategy
- You will define actionable next steps for brands after a campaign has ended and support development and training of new collateral and processes
- Identify sales opportunities by creating packages for key events and transform industry and internal insights into consistent sales insights
- Support Account Directors on incoming RFPs with 1st & 3rd party data & insights
- You will take part in craft ad effectiveness driven studies and define core findings for our partners
- Join client meetings to present in-depth data, insights & research as well as share these insights with the local and global team
Who you are
- You have 2-4 years of experience in either media agency, media owner/publisher, client management or sales role and you hold a Bachelor’s Degree
- You are an independent, dedicated problem-solver and a great teammate that drives in a dynamic environment
- You have a creative and strategic approach to sales support, with excellent project management skills. You are consultative while being curious
- You are strategic with strong analytical skills; experienced using quantitative and qualitative data
- You have excellent verbal and written communication and social skills, proficiency in German and English
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.