Sell what you love. For us and millions of users across the globe, that’s Spotify. Join the Sales team and you’ll build the relationships that help grow our business in existing markets and beyond. We don’t just sell creative solutions to our clients and partners, we help to shape them; using our expert knowledge of ad products, sales channels and the industry to impact the way the world experiences music and podcasts.
We are now looking for an outstanding Client Services Manager for a 6 month contract. We want someone who loves our product and wakes up every morning happy to interact with our clients. Above all, your work will impact the way Brands connect with the Spotify users. This role is based in our Milan office, Italy.
What you’ll do
- Help define which clients our sales teams should focus on in order to meet and exceed revenue targets.
- Strategic planning & thought leadership against detailed quarterly sales strategies & high priority advertiser account plans.
- Collaborate with the entire sales team to retain our existing clientsIdentify new clients with a perfect match for our audience/products.
- Ensure full compliance with all CSM-led processes throughout the campaign lifecycle, and overall Sales strategy.
- Capitalise on sales opportunities by creating packages for key events.
- Transform industry and internal insights into consistent sales stories.
- Work alongside Account Directors on incoming RFPs with 1st & 3rd party data & insights.
- Lead on post campaign analyses & define actionable next steps for brands after a campaign has ended.
- Create ad effectiveness driven studies and define core learnings for our partners.
- Facilitate national (and global) alignment by sharing information with fellow regional CSMs.
- Attend/lead client meetings to present in-depth data, insights & research.
- Support development and training of new collateral and processes.
Who you are
- 4+ years of experience in either media agency, media owner/publisher, client management or sales role.
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree.
- You can work with a high degree of independence.
- You are a proactive and solutions-oriented team player.
- You have a creative and strategic approach to sales support, with excellent project management skills.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are strategic with strong analytical skills; experienced using quantitative and qualitative data.
- You are consultative while being curious.
- You are energetic and flourish in a startup atmosphere.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills and you are fluent in English and Italian.
- Please submit your CV in English
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 271 million users.