The Productivity Engineering division at Spotify is responsible for all of the devices, software, tools, and networking Spotifiers use every day to get their work done. Our vision is to give every Spotifier the best possible user experience from the moment they open their device. We do this by finding the best technologies available in the industry, partnering closely with providers to improve them, and adding our own engineering to make them especially productive for Spotifiers. By doing so we seek to remove all barriers to collaboration, enabling every employee to work freely and securely—with an experience that makes Spotify one of the best places to work.
We are looking for a passionate Client Platform Engineer to give the Endpoint Management & Security team the boost it needs to scale together with the growth of the company. You will be providing new staff members with what they need to hit the ground running. You and your team will be responsible for packaging, testing and deploying all of the tools and applications used at the company. You will also handle workstation patching and infrastructure administration. Our infrastructure is quite unique; you will have the opportunity to work with new and interesting technologies. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Responsible for packaging, testing, and deploying all new applications and patches
- Responsible for all UAT of pushed patches, applications, and computer configurations
- Develop a mixed environment solution for endpoint management and security.
- Ensure correct installation, configuration, use and maintenance of the Computer Management system
- Responsible for the threat detection solutions for all of the employee endpoints, including laptops, desktops, and mobile devices owned by Spotify
- Work from our office in Stockholm, Sweden
Who you are
- You have 3+ years of computer management experience
- Proficiency in at least one scripting language, ie: Python
- Proven skills in computer software automated rollouts
- You have experience working with configuration management, ie: JAMF, Puppet, Intune
- Ability to provision using automated tools on Mac, PC and/or Linux
- Familiarity with SSL Encryption and Managing endpoint certificates
- You have basic TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, SSH Skills
- You articulate yourself well in English, vocally and in writing
- You are a team player that actively collaborates with people around you to find solutions to problems
- You are passionate about creating efficiency and ease of use for end users
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.