At Spotify, we are reinventing the music industry by changing how people consume and pay for music. We are looking for a top performer with a background in driving customer loyalty to join our band as Campaign Manager – Premium Retention. You will work in the Retention team and with key stakeholders across Spotify responsible for developing and implementing a world-class onboarding for our Premium users globally.
Join the world’s fastest growing online subscription business in a high-impact role where you will put a personal mark on the success of Spotify by delivering even faster subscriber growth and thereby positively impacting the future of the music industry. We believe that everyone should enjoy their job, so we live by a work hard, play hard ethos. Spotify really is the positive, fun, energetic work environment you’ve always wanted to be part of!
What you’ll do
- Uncover what motivates Premium users to stay on Premium across the user’s lifecycle, guided by data-driven insights, relevant A/B-tests and qualitative and quantitative user research studies
- Develop an onboarding strategy for our suite of Premium propositions to accelerate retention and engagement for all new converters
- Responsible for executing onboarding communication programmes and to increase campaign performance through tests and experiments.
- Collaborate with R&D to shape the best channel strategy for our lifecycle programmes
- When needed, build compelling business cases to rally internal teams and convince stakeholders of the impact you’re driving. You’re able to argue by using SAC, LTV and other relevant metrics to prove your case.
- The role is based in our Stockholm office and requires travel to our office in New York and other company locations. You will report to the Director of Premium Retention.
Who you are
- You have at least 3+ years of professional experience both from a business ownership and analytical environment where you use data insights to set up campaigns and tactical testing
- You have a proven track record of driving customer retention programmes and can point to specific examples of initiatives where you’ve shown impact
- You are skilled at executing complex projects and many campaigns at the same time
- You know how to get things done in a larger organisation where you are not always in direct control of all the resources and competencies to get the job done
- You can navigate both the business and product domain and understand the intricacies and complexities to work cross functional
- You speak English fluently, more languages and international experience is a plus
- You hold a degree from a respected business school, MBA is a plus
- Experience in a streaming/subscription/loyalty/reward program business is a plus
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.