We are looking for a driven, enthusiastic Business System Analyst to support the accounting operations and transform the financial infrastructure. This role will be responsible for enabling the finance team to improve business performance and operational effectiveness and efficiency. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of combined experience in system implementation at a global organization listed in U.S. and digital subscription or digital advertising industry. The position is based in NYC.
What You Will Do
- <span style="" Gather and document business requirements, functional requirements, and use cases
- <span style="" Perform UAT for all use case and coordinate business partner UAT and sign-off.
- <span style="" Perform regression testing for Netsuite release upgrades
- <span style="" Analyze and document business processes to help identify opportunities for improvement through automation.
- <span style="" Provide support for month end close and post-deployment phase
- <span style="" Partner closely with program management, application development, and system infrastructure teams to ensure projects are prioritized correctly and are aligned with their sponsor’s objectives
- <span style="" Develop training documents and conduct training class for global accounting business processes
- <span style="" Communicate progress and updates to the company on the work being done in the Business Systems Organization
- <span style="" Other responsibilities include, but not limited to, participating in special projects or ad hoc analysis
- <span style="" Ability to use simple SQL or other code languages scripting to perform ad hoc data analysis on extremely high volume of data records.
Who You Are
- <span style="" Bachelor’s degree in business, management information systems, or computer science
- <span style="" Minimum of 3 years related experience with global public company in digital subscription, top consulting companies, or large accounting firms
- <span style="" Have some accounting process background
- <span style="" Experience with major ERP system required (Prefer Netsuite) and other applications, e.g. Salesforce, Coupa, Concur, Blackline preferred
- <span style="" Experience with SQL, or other code languages
- <span style="" In depth knowledge and interest in the music industry
- <span style="" Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including extensive experience meeting and presenting to senior executives
- <span style="" Excellent project management skills and the ability to collaborate with management and others in the company
- <span style="" Technical savvy and have vision for the future
- <span style="" Problem Solver – ability to not only identify issues, but provide solutions and options
- <span style="" Having worked in public companies with international operations is a must, preferred if listed in the U.S
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.