At Spotify, we’re focused on providing the right music for every moment. We’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that people use to discover and share music they love. We’re currently in 65 markets and growing fast!
We are looking for an experienced Recruiter to join our HR team. You will play a leading role in identifying and engaging top talent in a creative way, improving and contributing to our employer brand, and scaling our recruiting practice as we grow as an organization. You will be part of an ambitious, driven and quality focused global talent acquisition team based in Stockholm. Above all, you will be responsible for attracting and hiring Spotify’s most important asset – its people!
What you’ll do
- Owning the full life cycle recruitment in one or multiple key areas within our Global organization
- Be a trusted talent acquisition advisor for one of Spotify’s most critical business units.
- Ensure that the recruitment process holds a high validity and that candidates are being assessed in a quality driven way
- You will work closely together with recruitment coordinators and other team members to make sure we attract and hire the best talent
- Collaborate and share knowledge and practices with the local and global Talent Acquisition and HR team
- Recommend and drive improvements to enhance and scale our overall recruiting practice; for example, you will run recruitment workshops for hiring managers and interviewers
- Package and present performance and quality of hiring pipelines for main key stakeholders
Who you are
- You have experience working as an in-house recruiter with high-volumes in a dynamic environment. It will be a plus if you also have experience from the agency side working on high-level roles
- You have experience and enjoy working in a global market, both in terms of attracting candidates but preferably also from a stakeholder management perspective
- You have a deep understanding of creative sourcing strategies to find those diamonds in the rough
- You are driven and you always find ways of improving the quality of your work
- You are a team player and you strive for having great collaboration across teams, functions, and locations
- You possess strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- You have excellent time management skills
- You are passionate about ensuring that each candidate who interviews at Spotify has a unique and positive experience
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Finally, you are a great teammate that loves to have fun at work and contributes with your experience and positive attitude!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.