We are looking for a Business Marketing Manager for Southeast Asia who will be responsible for maintaining B2B marketing efforts. Spotify’s free tier is supported by advertising revenue and the Business Marketing team is responsible for growing awareness of and intent to buy advertising inventory on Spotify.
You will be an expert in bringing compelling narratives and materials to market, engaging with clients through events and programs, and working with local advertising communities to maintain our position as tier one advertising partners. You will be partnering with our VP of Sales to develop and lead the business marketing strategy across the SEA region. You will be seen as the lead for the business marketing function and manage
Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the physical and digital manifestation of the Spotify brand in all marketing and trade activations, including free and paid social and trade publication campaigns
- Develop and executive culturally relevant events that educate, inspire, and create evangelists for Spotify’s ad business
- Adapt and maintain persuasive sales tools and programs for Spotify sales teams
- Partner with any relevant local trade events to increase Spotify’s industry presence through sponsorship and attendance
- Support trade PR in conjunction with the PR team and the regional sales leads
- Maintain the local version of the Spotify for Brands website
- Report back on activities, highlighting insights and success – and document processes for wider global rollout
- Responsible for managing and developing the Associate Manager on the team
Who You Are
- You have a BA or an equivalent degree.
- You have at least five years of experience in the media and marketing environment, preferably but not necessarily in a similar B2B marketing role
- You know how to work both autonomously, as part of a small nimble team, and cross-functionally with different departments both locally and internationally
- You have deep understanding of the media landscape within South East Asia; experience working with a global team is a plus
- You have the ability to mix creativity with strategic thinking and demonstrate strong organisational and prioritisation skills
- You have strong communication skills, both written and verbally
- Experience using Keynote and PowerPoint to craft Sales materials would be of particular benefit
- You like to travel (up to 30%).
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.