We’re looking for a passionate business manager to join the Creator Marketing organization in New York – a cross-functional group dedicated to helping artists, podcasters, and their teams thrive. In this high impact role, you’ll sit at the center of Spotify’s Creator Marketing organization working across all sub-teams and projects with daily interactions across a wider, cross-functional group of R&D, business and marketing teams. Ultimately, you’ll be a key part of the team reimagining the way artists and their teams leverage the Spotify platform, share their art, and build their careers. This role reports to the Global Head of Creator Marketing.
What You’ll Do:
- Drive business planning with Creator Marketing leadership
- Connect work-streams across marketing organizations (product marketing, growth, programs, content) and R&D organizations (product, design, tech, analytics) — in order to increase the efficacy and marketing output of the collective team
- Own the organization’s goal setting and goal tracking process
- Collaborate with Creator Marketing leadership to set overarching strategy
- Oversee the organization’s budget process and coordinate with Finance teams
- Identify gaps in our workflows — develop and lead critical initiatives to fill them
- Lead operational rhythm for the team
Who You Are:
- You have 5+ years experience in key business planning for a tech, media or consulting company
- You love music and podcasts
- You have managed complex business processes before
- You’re an exceptional communicator with experience conveying ideas via presentations, documents or in person
- You are an exceptional visual storyteller.
- Spreadsheets are your friend – not your enemy.
- You have worked across a multitude of cross-functional teams
- You have either worked in marketing organizations before or have a deep understanding of marketing – funnel optimization, brand positioning, campaign work is not foreign to you
- You have strong personal organization and project management abilities.
- You have experience working with OKR frameworks
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 258 million users.