Soundtrap is a collaborative, cloud-based recording studio. As of November 2017, we are a part of the Spotify family. Our mission is to make music making available for everyone, no matter where in the world you are or what device you are using.
With us, anyone with an interest in audio making can create their sound recordings online, either as an independent creator or in collaboration with friends, band members or classmates.
What you’ll do
We are now looking for a Business Developer that can help us define and expand our platform business with focus on collaboration.
- Analyse the current market and identifying possible positions and value propositions for Soundtrap. Identify potential partners and setting up partnership programs.
- Take responsibility for setting the strategy for our platform business.
- Execute on the set strategy with a start-up mentality. You will drive a completely new business area and need to be able to move mountains.
This role really requires the right mindset and the ability to sense what works on the market. You will be creating new value propositions and identifying new ways to grow our business.
You will also be responsible for starting a growing these initiatives until they find their right place in the broader organisation.
Who you are
You could come from a role as Business Area Manager, Business Developer, startup CEO or as a middle manager in a medium sized company. Your previous titles come second; what we do need is someone that have a proven track record of getting projects done and with:
- Excellent business analysis skills
- Excellent business- and financial modeling skills
- Experience from leading high tech, complex projects in a multinational environment
- Expertise in structuring and planning business projects from an initial idea to a highly paced global implementation
- Excellent project management skills
- Executive skills
- Like getting your “hands dirty” as well in executing your own project plan – not just setting the structure for someone else
- Experience in product launches on global markets
- Experience in building two sided marketplaces in the consumer space (Uber, AirBnB, Udemy, etc)
You are an artist in your field and have the know-how to foresee all steps and the whole workflow, which makes you very proactive.
You prefer being given the goal and the purpose and then create your own strategy.
You are also very good at creating and keeping relationships with collaborators, stakeholders and partners.
You like the startup mentality and you take great pride in working with ambitious, highly talented people.
Please send your resume and cover letter in English as soon as possible.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators.