We are looking for an ambitious Business Controller to join our FP&A team in Stockholm. You will become part of a small team with skilled and highly dedicated colleagues. In the international and dynamic workplace that is Spotify you will play an important part in taking the company to the next level. You enjoy working in a fast changing environment and strive to improve the workflow and processes. The FP&A team provides business and financial analysis to help further grow the world’s largest music streaming service.
You will be reporting to the Director FP&A R&D, based in Stockholm.
What you will do
- Responsible for forecast and follow up of the R&D IT capex
- Conduct monthly follow up and analysis to understand current performance
- Update and further develop reporting to support management accountability
- Drive and improve financial planning and forecasting
- Identify and drive improvement initiatives and undertake ad-hoc analysis to understand business implications of proposed decisions
Who you are
- Minimum of 3 years of experience from FP&A, preferably in a start-up, entertainment/digital media, FMCG company or a similarly demanding environment
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field that demonstrates quantitative orientation
- Team oriented and a great collaborator
- Driven by continuous improvement and highly analytical, focused on details but still able to zoom out and see the entire picture
- Strong in communication and presentation skills
- Solid experience in Excel
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.