We are looking for an AV & IT Technician that will join the IT team in London. This global team focuses on delivery and support of AV infrastructure in multiple locations, including meeting rooms, in a dynamic, technology-based environment. We provide VIP level support for daily meetings, design/build/maintain conference rooms and event production stages, stream IPTV, run a range of different events, educate internal users how to self-service and offer an ‘end to end’ support package.
What you’ll do:
- Test and ensure video conferencing equipment is functional.
- Proactively handle issues when they arise and follow through to assure completion.
- Act as one of the IT Support representatives for Spotify offices in the European region.
- Work close with IT teams in other regions, keeping daily contact to make sure strategy and alignment remain on a global scale within the IT Support area.
- Give personal and remote support on hardware and software problems to fellow Spotify employees.
Who you are:
- You have an interest in AV technology
- You are pro-active and can work with minimal supervision
- You have experience in supporting macOS
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.