We are looking for an interim (Parental Leave, 9 months) AV infrastructure Engineer that will join the AV infrastructure team at Spotify. This is a global team that delivers solutions and AV system support across multiple locations in a dynamic, technology-based environment. We design, build and maintain conference rooms and event production areas, as well as educating internal users how to self-service, providing a complete ‘end to end’ support package.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain and support global technical solutions for conference rooms, stages, lounges and digital signage.
- Systems integration, fabrication and installation.
- Control systems loading, testing and debugging
- Provide training sessions for use of equipment internally on an as-needed ongoing basis. Build support training material for internal use.
- Maintenance of conference rooms.
- Handle issues and follow through to assure completion.
- Build and maintain comprehensive technical documentation.
Who you are:
- Experience with Biamp, Polycom Soundstructure, ClearOne converge
- Experience with physical cabling, soldering and crimping
- Advanced knowledge of AV system setups, signal flows etc.
- Basic to advanced knowledge of programming control systems (preferred).
- Knowledge of videoconferencing infrastructure
- You are open to experimenting with new technology and solutions.
- You are self-motivated and active with the ability to work independently.
- You are highly dependable, have a sense of urgency, and are able to meet deadlines.
- You have excellent communication skills and have a professional demeanor.
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music