We are looking for a passionate Audio Producer to join Spotify’s B2B marketing organization. This individual will act as a thoughtful innovator, producing complex, high value branded programs for Spotify’s advertising partners. You’ll sit alongside a team of Creative Strategists & Producers in North America, bringing sold programs to life across audio formats, with a specialized focus on podcasts. Specifically, you’ll manage the end to end host read and brand integration process for Spotify’s slate of Original Podcasts. Collaboration is a key value at Spotify, and you’ll be working cross-functionally across our Sales, Studios, and Creator organizations. The goal: solve client problems with ideas that are unique to Spotify.
This role will be based in either Los Angeles or New York and report to the New York-based Creative Solutions Lead for North America.
What you’ll do
- Handle day to day production tasks for sold programs (timeline development, vendor and project management, talent coordination, scripting and invoicing)
- Build and maintain a process for brand integrations into Spotify original podcasts (host reads), as well as built-if-sold podcasts.
- Work closely with Spotify’s Content & Sales orgs to maintain accuracy in Sales facing collateral
- Act as a liaison between Spotify’s Studios team and Spotify’s Free Business Unit, often times interacting with talent directly
- Work independently to maintain and execute against project plans, keeping production on time and on budget
- Express a consistent, credible editorial voice for Spotify throughout all output; interpret brand partners’ objectives and carve out meaningful places to serve these objectives
- Be a pre-sale resource to the North America Creative Solutions team, vetting concepts for feasibility and price.
Who you are
- You have a BA degree
- You have 3-5 years’ experience producing audio content in the branded content, creative agency, radio, podcasting, and/or editorial space
- You are a strong creative writer and are proficient in the fundamentals of copywriting for audio creative
- You understand the mechanics of audio production (video a plus) and can comfortably scope and budget proposed programs autonomously (as needed)
- You have a deep understanding of and enthusiasm for music, culture (particularly youth culture), technology, design, audio and video content, and branding.
- You’re obsessed with the Spotify platform; our content, data, tools, and products.
- You are a compelling storyteller, at ease pitching your work to internal and external audiences and inspiring action
- You are process oriented with an eye for translating one off’s into scalable and repeatable processes
- You exhibit curiosity, proactively solve problems, are exhaustively detail oriented, and collaborate with both patient and positive attitude to get things done
- You are able to manage your own time, stakeholders, and accountabilities in an collaborative, fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- You’re flexible to work and frequently travel
- Good-to-have: Proficiency in A/V platforms, including video-based editing programs (Final Cut, Premiere, etc.), audio-based editing programs (ProTools, Audition, Hindenburg, etc.), Adobe Creative Suite.
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to