We are looking for a line producer that is passionate about storytelling. You will help create content consumed by millions of people, while working with a talented and diverse production team. You will work closely with our roster of voice talent to ensure every recording maintains a high standard of quality. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences podcasts.
What You’ll Do:
- Direct talent on their sound, pronunciations and interpretation of the script.
- Record all studio sessions and mark scripts for sound engineers.
- Communicate with engineers about post-production adjustments to the recording.
- Communicate with writing team regarding scheduling
- Create preparation materials necessary for all scheduled recordings.
- Direct ad copy recording sessions
- Create pronunciation guides
Who You Are:
- Experienced in directing voice talent to ensure scripts are interpreted correctly
- Can navigate ProTools for recording voice talent
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Skilled communicator and highly organized
- You are experienced with directing talent and are meticulous when paying attention to detail
- You care about telling compelling, engaging stories through true crime, history, mystery, and non-fiction podcasts
- You have 5+ years of experience as a line producer in audio, TV of Film.
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Our platform is for everyone, and so is our workplace. The more voices we have represented and amplified in our business, the more we will all thrive, contribute, and be brilliant. So bring us your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in our differences that we will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when we launched in 2008. Our mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything we do is driven by our love for music and podcasting. Today, we are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 271 million users.