Spotify is looking for an Associate Product Manager for the Experience Mission in Stockholm. Experience tribe is a team of close to 200 great people responsible for developing and innovating on Spotify’s core consumer experience across mobile app surfaces.
In this role, you will build Spotify experiences with voice services like Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant. As the number of voice enabled devices entering the market accelerates you will ensure Spotify works reliably across these. You will be the go-to person for teams working on Spotify Car, Wearables, & Speaker voice experiences. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Work closely with a team of skilled engineers, designers, user researchers and data scientists, and set the roadmap for a product or space
- Work to define the metrics and KPI’s for your team and measure how these improve over time
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organization and externally (partners) to collaborate on the company’s short- and long-term goals
- Make sure that your team is strong and healthy – including capabilities, happiness, resilience and growth
- Make sure that your team is constantly doing the right things, and has a healthy balance of innovation, reducing technical debt and providing maintenance and support
Who you are
- You are self-motivated and have a strong focus on the delivery of user value.
- You have an interest and perhaps even experience working with product development in a Product Manager role or similar, in high performing, cross-functional teams
- You are interested in how products work “under the hood” and are comfortable collaborating and discussing technical approaches and challenges with engineers.
- You are driven to get stuff done, but with a collaborative mindset. “You don’t win unless your team wins”.
- You use data to make decisions.
- You are well organized and have great attention to detail.
- You learn quickly and can quickly digest and triangulate multiple sources of information.
- You are able to take a vision and make it yours by communicating it in your own words.
- You can take the same vision and pick it down into a strategy that your team buys into
- You are an excellent communicator in English, whether it be in words or in writing.
- You are open to travelling for work and prioritizing partner calls at US West Coast friendly times.
You will be based in our Stockholm office.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and the background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come to be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.