Every year, millions of listeners from around the world join Spotify, growing our customer base even further. One key element in keeping our customer satisfied is to respond and solve any question or problem raised in the social medias. We want to respond fast and communicating in a personal, clear and playful way.
This is where you come in. A passionate customer support social media strategist with a structure to scale. You have a clear view of how to deliver outstanding support in the social medias.
As Associate Director of CS Social Media, you’ll be in charge of our high performing internal and outsourced teams of advisors. You will oversee quality, creativity, productivity, cost and drive strategic projects to scale the business even further.
This position will be based out of our Spotify New York / Stockholm / Cambridge office and include some domestic and international travels. You will report into the Senior Director CS Digital & Technology.
What you’ll do
- Together with the outsourcing manager bring the very best customer-centric attitude out of our CS social media support team and ensure that our outsourcing partners are maintaining our standards and meeting KPI targets.
- Analyse CS social media performance (creativity, quality, productivity and cost) and identify trends, opportunities, concerns, and successes.
- Conduct regular business reviews with partner vendors (both outsourcing partners and system vendors)
- Work with CS digital leadership team cross-functionally to help execute ongoing social support strategies that align with the global business growth and product plan
- Maintain and further develop a culture that stimulates creativity and innovation in social media customer support so we continue and enhance our capabilities to deliver a unique experience for our customers.
- Have a clear view of what best in class social media support looks like. A clear view of what the gaps are for Spotify, suggest and manage initiatives that bridge them.
- People manager. Be excellent at managing and empowering your team which will includes a training manager, managers for the internal teams respectively the outsourced business.
Who you are
- 3+ years Social Media Customer Support Experience
- 5+ years specifically in CS Vendor Management
- 5+ years experience managing managers.
- Proven ability to work in a very dynamic, fast-paced entrepreneurial organization.
- Proven ability to develop and execute on a strategy.
- Strong planning and organizational skills as well as attention to detail
- Proven ability to achieve numerous goals in a timely manner, exercising good judgment and sound decision-making skills.
- Interact effectively in a global organization located in multiple locations.
- A strategic thinker with strong analytical skills who will rely on relevant data to find solutions
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music