At Spotify, we’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that people use to discover and enjoy music they love.
We seek a smart, ambitious, and hardworking Associate Director of Outsource Partner Operations to join the Global Customer Support team. This role will be responsible for the overall strategic planning, management, and effectiveness of vendor partner contact centers. This person will manage all aspects of the Outsource Partner Operations team and relationships with our outsource partners, assure the attainment of financial and operational targets and delivery of contractual obligations, drive and manage the alignment of the outsourcing strategies, and partner with Customer Support leadership to drive improvement in processes and tools. He/she will set the vision for how we evolve our partnership model and will work closely with our cross-functional CS teams in New Product Info, Training and Process, Quality, Workforce Management, Analytics to ensure the most consistent and efficient support process.
- Develop a comprehensive outsource partner strategy that aligns with our long-range CS strategy and vision.
- Own the selection and management of partners, including RFP preparation, selection, negotiation, maintenance and termination
- Develop and lead the vendor management strategy, ensuring that partners are delivering maximum value through their services – establish internal policies, standards, templates for working with partners, classify/rationalize/optimize outsource portfolio and concentrate efforts on managing the most strategic partners, manage regular senior level collaborative meetings between partner and business, ensure there are clear metrics across all KPIs to ensure strong performance management
- Builds partner incentive programs that inspire creativity to achieve Spotify values, goals and continuous improvement
- Develop and lead a team of Outsource Partner Managers assigned to various partner sites across multiple continents and timezones
- Create and manage a robust continuous improvement model to identify and resolve defects in CS operations and collaborate with organizations in and outside of CS to resolve these issues quickly. Perform gap analysis to ensure partner advisors have tools, processes, training and empowerment to deliver expected customer experience
- Analyzes partner performance (csat, resolution, quality, productivity, costs) and identify trends, opportunities, issues, concerns, and successes
- Passionately drive and advocate for our Resolution Mindset philosophy in our partner sites, ensuring that we maintain focus on resolving the customer’s issue quickly and efficiently.
- Contribute as an integral member of the Customer Service Management team through effective collaboration, innovation, presentations, and reporting
- Conduct regular business reviews with our partners, including performance penalties and rewards
- Work with Analytics to conduct monthly invoice reconciliations
- Conducts frequent site visits and evaluations to ensure exceptional quality and to infuse the Spotify culture at all partner locations
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA Preferred
- A minimum of 10 years of Customer Service Management experience gained within an omnichannel service arena
- Customer Care systems knowledge expertise with many best in class systems in the customer care industry
- A strategic thinker with strong analytical skills who will rely on relevant data to find solutions
- Proven ability to work in a very dynamic, fast-paced entrepreneurial organization with minimum supervision
- Experience in driving and leading organizational change and innovation
- Strong planning and organizational skills as well as attention to detail
- Proven ability to achieve numerous goals in a timely manner, exercising good judgment and sound decision-making skills
- Interact effectively in a global organization located in multiple locations.Superior oral, presentation and written communication skills
- Experience with contract negotiations
- Up to 50% international travel required