We are looking for an experienced, content-savvy marketer to join Spotify’s marketing team to help shape and execute Spotify’s promotional strategy around differentiated content experiences.
In this role, you will interface directly with key stakeholders in our Content organization to create world class promotional campaigns that engage users with our unique offerings across audio, podcasts, video, playlists and beyond.
What you’ll do
- Develop and oversee new strategies that build an audience for content beyond core music catalog, and use that content to drive user acquisition and retention
- Align key stakeholders across internal Creative, Brand, Media and Analytics teams around the overall content roadmap and key initiatives
- Act as key point of contact for Spotify Studios leadership, collaborating on creative and audience strategy, prioritizing new franchises and releases, and facilitating feedback
- Guide development of performance analyses and reporting and socialize to company-wide stakeholder
- Oversee a small team of campaign managers/specialists, providing strategic lens and direction on execution.
Who you are
- 10+ years marketing experience with a digital publisher, studio, agency, or company in roles that have been content-focused
- You have a thorough understanding of the content marketplace and how audiences discover and consume new types of content
- You have knowledge of the music industry and its intricacies
- You possess strong communication, writing and leadership skills
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic and high energy environment and are comfortable with ambiguity
- You are highly organized and detail-oriented
- You are a self-starter, highly proactive and always take initiative
- You are proficient at using Google Docs, Excel, and Keynote
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status