The Artist Marketing team play a critical role in defining and driving Spotify’s promotional strategy around new and existing music content. As a leader on this team, you will help build and shape marketing programs that acquire, engage, and retain priority audiences across new album releases, individual artists, playlist franchises, and beyond.
What you’ll do
- Shape and oversee the Artist Marketing roadmap with our Creator Services team and our in-house Creative team, continually developing new strategies that facilitate meaningful artist to fan interaction through creative marketing solutions.
- Oversee a team of campaign managers/specialists, providing a strategic lens and direction on execution of programs.
- Manage day-to-day workflow and team bandwidth; drive cross-functional alignment across internal and external teams required to achieve the team’s long- and short-term objectives and key results.
- Guide the development of performance analyses and reporting in conjunction with our Analytics and Insights team; socialize team performance, success, and strategy to company-wide stakeholders.
Who you are
- 10+ years experience as a marketer at a relevant brand, platform, agency, or publisher, ideally in roles that were music- and content-focused
- You have a thorough understanding of the music industry and its intricacies
- You possess strong communication, writing and leadership skills, and have managed multiple direct reports
- You thrive in an extremely fast-paced, dynamic and high-energy environment
- You are comfortable with ambiguity, and are able to create success in it
- You are highly organized and pay careful attention to detail
- You are highly proactive, and always take initiative
- You are comfortable with travel when the business requires it
- You are proficient at using Google Docs, Excel, Keynote
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status