We are looking for an Artist & Label Services intern to #JoinTheBand this summer. The Global Artist Strategy & Fan Development team assists in moving music around the world. This requires both creativity to identify opportunities for artists in various markets and organizational skills to develop strategies and processes to facilitate our work.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in the tracking of global releases and campaign activities.
- Coordinate with other teams in A&LS to assure timely execution of campaigns and initiatives.
- Track the administration of sister teams activities as it relates to artist campaigns.
Who you are:
- A sense of professionalism, preferably someone with experience at a medium to large size office beforehand.
- Displays a passion towards the music and media industry, either in study or prior internships
- Multilingual HIGHLY valued, preferably fluent in Spanish
The Intern Gig
Spotify is looking for enthusiastic students/recent graduates with a passion for music and an ambition to go far. This isn’t just any internship! Our paid internship program will give you the chance to gain in-depth knowledge of what it’s like to be a Spotify employee as well as get the opportunity to see the technology side of a fast growing company! Our summer internships will last for 10 weeks this summer and start in the beginning of June.
The deadline to apply is January 31st, 2018 at 11:59 PM, EST. You can expect the following application timeline:
- Late January, 2018 – Mid February, 2018: Application Review
- Late February, 2018 – March, 2018: Google Hangout Interviews
- March, 2018 – April, 2018: Offers given out
- June, 2018: Intern program start
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.