We are looking for an Artist & Label Marketing Manager to join our team in Dubai! The most important part of the role is ensuring that key artists, managers and labels see Spotify as the #1 partner for artist development and monetisation. Focusing on the Middle East and Africa you will work closely with the team to execute on local strategic initiatives as well as your international counterparts on global campaigns. You will also use this relationship to further Spotify’s marketing and distribution initiatives to the mutual benefit of Spotify and its industry partners. Most importantly, you have fun at work and you have a desire to be creative and make a positive impact on the music industry as a whole.
What you’ll do
- Support and educate our key partners across artists and labels community on Spotify tools and resources to inspire them and maximize their daily business. You’ll also create, build and maintain these relations across the artist and label community.
- Work together with the local Editors for the different markets to ensure that local content strategies are implemented and supported
- Work cross-functionally with other internal teams to fulfil company strategic goals and cross-functional projects
- Explain and champion the Spotify business model with partners across the artist and label community
- Ensure Spotify has the best possible content offering in your territory and use this to further Spotify’s appeal to existing and new users
Who you are
- You have 5+ years experience with label and artist relations in an established digital music service, record label or at a media company in the region
- You have a strong music and technology background. You also have a deep understanding and a proven track record in music marketing and operations.
- You are fully conversant with the latest digital marketing techniques
- You have excellent negotiating, presentation and people skills
- You are adept at content management systems and supply chain processes
- You are numerate and adept at analysing and interpreting data and using it to set goals
- You are well organized, with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines and pay exceptional attention to detail
- You have experience of working across multiple markets and within local and global teams
- You possess a perfect level of written and spoken Arabic and English. French language skills are an advantage.
- Finally, you’re a great teammate that adapt well to change and always have a positive attitude
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.