As a part of the UK Artist & Label Services team you’ll ensure that key artists, managers and labels from the UK major sector see Spotify as the #1 partner for artist development and monetisation. You’ll do this by creating and deploying impactful marketing strategies and by upholding best in class industry relationships.You will work closely with UK based teams to execute on local strategic initiatives as well as your international counterparts on global campaigns. You will also leverage this relationship to further Spotify’s marketing and distribution initiatives to the mutual benefit of Spotify and its industry partners.
What you’ll do
- Build and maintain relations with key partners across the artist and major label community
- Provide insight and develop best practice in order to help partners achieve and build on targets within artist marketing, business intelligence and revenue maximisation
- Identify, develop and execute unique and strategic marketing initiatives by leveraging artist and label relationships
- Work cross functionally with other internal teams to fulfill company strategic goals and cross-functional projects
- Explain and champion the Spotify business model with partners across the major artist and label community
- Ensure Spotify has the best possible content offering in your territory and use this to further Spotify’s appeal to existing and new users
Who you are
- You have a 3+ years experience with an established digital music service, record label or media company
- You have a strong music and technology background
- You have a proven track record in music marketing, strategy and operations
- You are fully conversant in the latest digital marketing techniques
- You have excellent negotiating and people skills
- You are adept with content management systems and supply chain processes
- You are numerate and adept at analysing and interpreting data and using it to set goals
- You are well organized, with the ability to plan and deliver on tight deadlines and pay exceptional attention to detail
- You maintain an extensive network of music industry contacts in the UK, particularly in the major sector.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.