Spotify is looking for an Artist and Label Marketing Intern to #JoinTheBand. The Global Artist and Label Marketing team strives to move music around the world by increasing exposure and engagement. This requires both creativity to identify opportunities for artists in various markets and organizational skills to develop strategies and processes to facilitate our work. This role is based in Toronto.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in the tracking of global releases and campaign activities
- Coordinate with other teams in Artist and Label Marketing to assure timely execution of campaigns and initiatives
- Track the administration of sister teams activities as it relates to artist campaigns
- Manage end-to-end processes and workflows from brief, ideation, production, delivery of assets, and execution of creative work.
Who you are:
- A current undergraduate student in your Junior or Senior year
- A highly self-motivated individual
- You have a knowledge, interest in and passion for learning about the global music landscape and business, various genres and sub-genres, music history, key players, artists, and where short, a quick solution on where to find trusted information
- You have an innate passion for content development and the entertainment industry as a whole
- A proven track record in collaborating with others
- Multilingual HIGHLY valued, preferably fluent in Spanish
The Intern Gig:
Spotify is looking for enthusiastic students/recent graduates with a passion for music and an ambition to go far. This isn’t just any internship! Our paid internship program will give you the chance to gain in-depth knowledge of what it’s like to be a Spotify employee as well as get the opportunity to see the technology side of a fast growing company! Our summer internships will last for 10 weeks this summer and start in the beginning of June.
The deadline to apply is November 18th, 2018 at 11:59 PM, ET. You can expect the following application timeline:
- Late November, 2018 – Mid January, 2019: Application Review
- Late January, 2019 – March, 2019: Interviews
- Late March, 2019 – April, 2019: Offers given out
- June, 2019: Intern program start
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.