Spotify is seeking a passionate system administrator / junior developer to drive IT service management for application platforms supporting our enterprise Legal, Licensing & Government Affairs (LGA) operations. You will play a central role in ensuring these systems are fulfilling the needs of the end user and the business. As we grow and scale these platforms, you will have an opportunity to develop and implement business process on these application platforms that grow our business. The role is based out of our New York office, and may require some travel.
In today’s complex business environment, an organization’s adaptability, agility, and ability to lead constant change through innovation is key to success. You will be a forward-thinker, use a service and growth mind-set, be a great verbal and written communicator, a tactful diplomat, a strong analyst, and thorough problem solver.
What you’ll do:
- Serve as the system administrator for the Contract Lifecycle Management System (CLMS) enterprise platform, and other platforms as released (e.g. document management; e-billing/matter management; legal hold; analytics/dashboards)
- Partner with the Legal team and its stakeholders to drive seamless delivery of legal services from end-user point of view
- Enable front-line support to users, as well as manage JIRA Service Desk issues to drive incidents, triage tickets, escalations internally and/or with vendor managing resolution and system changes
- Create and maintain system and end-user help documentation
- Design and maintain system reports
- Support global business units and collaborate with technology and support teams and external vendors
- Provide end-to-end support of process, application and functional issues related to our legal platforms and dependent applications
- Define technical requirements for workflow configurations, customizations, and enhancements
- Implement new workflows and troubleshoot/make enhancements to existing business process workflows within the systems supported
Who you are:
- You are familiar with complex business problems and have exposure to legal and contract processes supported by a contract management or workflow system – particularly, experience in a legal operations and/or related technology space is of high value to us
- You have 3+ years of related system administration and an in depth understanding of document/content management and/or workflow systems and their application to business process improvement
- You have experience and knowledge regarding some of these business processes: Contracts Management; Knowledge Management; eBilling & Matter Management
- You have experience and knowledge of some of the following platforms/applications: Contract lifecycle management (CLM) systems, business process mapping, Salesforce/CRM, eSignature, Netsuite, Workday, Coupa, Mulesoft, Okta and Jira.
- You have a fundamental understanding of SOX and ITGC
- You have experience of providing customer support
- You have excellent investigation and diagnostic skills
- You have the ability to build sound relationships and clearly communicate expectations with team members and management
- You have experience working within diverse teams – and can work both independently and as part of a team
- You can influence tactics and execution in a playful manner
- You believe music makes the world a better place
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.