Spotify is seeking a APAC Sales Operations Lead (12 month contract) to join our dynamic APAC Advertising team working out of our Sydney office, reporting to the Global Head of Revenue Operations. As our lead, you will be responsible for overseeing project managing key initiatives relevant to new and ongoing revenue. You will be working closely with sales, planning, finance, and marketing teams to build out a strong operational infrastructure to support a rapidly growing team. You will be responsible for managing all reporting and forecasting, analysis and optimisation, project managing new process roll outs, overseeing all sales systems and tools, and managing and enforcing sales processes. You will have the ability to question the effectiveness of current processes and procedures in order to drive change to increase the efficiency of our sales team. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Own weekly assembly of all sales dashboard, reporting and forecast data, plus analysis of sales pipeline, win rates, RFPs, conversion ratios etc.
- Own the weekly cadence that leads to weekly SMM each Mon. Provide insight that drives sales productivity. Work closely with Finance in oversight
- Identify and manage project roll outs for new tools and process changes in order to increase the efficiency of our sales teams
- Engage with Sellers, Sales Directors, and Regional HOS’s to garner feedback on the sales process and seek opportunities to drive improvements and challenge the status quo
- Observe all processes across different regions with a strategic and consultative focus to drive change and increase the number of client calls and closed deals
- Work closely with all parties on the rate card to support max revenue and margin contribution
- Provide backup to Sales Training on process and CRM related training
- Support the Annual Planning process as it relates to sales budgets, market and territory analysis and quota assignments. Ongoing oversight throughout year
- Own any Quarterly Business Review session requirements on behalf of the market Heads of Sales on data and analysis
- Manage all T&E against agreed budgets with Finance
- Own and manage all policy and procedure related to the ANZ sales team
- Act as a backstop to the market Heads of Sales on all process and admin to allow the sales teams to function efficiently
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing from leading College or University
- You have strong communication skills and excellent English language skills both verbal and written
- Ability to travel regionally (~10-15%)
- Minimum of 5-7 years of sales operations experience in a global or APAC role, Ad-tech and/or SaaS
- You have extensive knowledge and experience in the broad digital media world preferred
- You have the ability to identify necessary sales process improvements and leading projects to drive change
- You are organised and can juggle working on multiple different projects at once
- You are a creative problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced environment
- You have excellent collaboration skills working with multiple departments and individuals to reach common solutions that serve revenue growth
- You are inquisitive and challenge the effectiveness of current processes and procedures
- You have expertise working with CRM systems and the overall sales stack of tools that drive productivity
- You have an excellent understanding of standard business practices related to Sales Operations processes and systems
- You have strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to determine trends and propose solutions.
- You have experience with a variety of reporting/BI tools such as Tableau with SQL experience preferred
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.