As part of this team you will help Spotify engineers quickly deliver impactful their code changes so they can ship a rock solid beautiful product to our end-users in a reliable and timely manner.
What you’ll do
- Work with and improve the local development environment for our feature engineers
- Develop tooling for measuring development productivity and speed
- Developing impactful solutions to improve the speed of development for feature engineers
- Develop tooling for general developer productivity
- Innovate at a high pace to support development at scale
- Become a valued member of an autonomous, cross-functional team
- Become a developer advocate improving technical communications with developers within Spotify and foster a deeper understanding to their problems and needs
- Work from our awesome office in Stockholm – we offer relocation packages if you do not currently live here
Who you are
- You have several years of working experience as a Software Engineer with either Java or C++ and are willing to learn and work with both. If you have experience in other languages and platforms such as Python, iOS, Objective-C, low level programming or productivity tools, that would be a bonus.
- You have working experience as an Android engineer. This can be offset by a strong general development background.
- You have experience with XP, strong testing practices or CI/CD.
- You are a solutions-oriented team player; you are flexible and ready to do what‘s best for your customers (in this case, the customers are other teams at Spotify).
- You have a great ability to learn, and you are eager to expand your areas of expertise.
- You have a passion for supporting and enabling others to become more productive.
- You have a strong quality mindset and care for the overall performance of the product.
Welcome with you application!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.