Collecting data from our users is key to Spotify’s success. Data fuels our decision making and by machine learning and analysis we create features such as Discover Weekly or Daily Mix. Today over 100 billion events flow through our delivery pipeline – but we need to scale rapidly over the next years.
We’re now looking to grow and improve the data collection experience for our mobile developers. We work closely together with our data producers and data scientists to understand and improve their different uses cases by conducting user interviews and experiments. If you like to build tooling for mobile developers, high scale, and cross-platform libraries, we would really like to talk to you. You’ll work in a cross functional team together with fellow developers, an UX designer, a product owner and an agile coach.
What you’ll do
- You’ll own and care for easy to use SDKs for Android and/or iOS platforms.
- You’ll engage with our internal customers, understanding their needs to increase developer productivity with better tools and practices.
- Together with the team, you’ll measure impact of event delivery on our end users and fold insights into our design.
- You’ll be a part of a collaborative, autonomous, cross-functional team that values diverse opinions and perspectives.
- Work from our awesome office in Stockholm – we offer relocation packages if you do not currently live there.
Who you are
- You have a passion for supporting and enabling others to become more productive.
- You care for quality and the overall performance of the product, testing practices or CI/CD is a plus.
- You’re experienced within Android
- You have some experience, or are willing to learn C/C++
- Experience of building cross-platform libraries for mobile clients (Android/iOS) is a big plus
Welcome with you application!
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We truly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.