Do you want to help guide the core business of Spotify using insights from analyses and data?
The mission of our Premium Team is to bring Spotify Premium to more users across the globe and to constantly evolve and improve our product. An analyst in this team is an essential partner in shaping the Premium of the future. You will work together with a global team of world-class analysts, business managers and data scientists with opportunities to influence our entire business. We are all passionate about what we do, and excited to work on high pace projects to make an impact. Learning and improving is part of our daily routine, and we are free to develop our own skills and ways of working.
What you’ll do
- Work in a smaller, data competent team closely collaborating with the larger Premium Team
- Know what data we have available, and what is missing, and how to read and interpret it into insights and business models
- Recommend actions based on internal Spotify data, market insights, and research to make sure our Premium Team takes informed decisions
- You will be responsible for presenting insights to senior stakeholders and decision makers to help form the strategy of Spotify
Who you are
- You are an open-minded, creative person with an interest in analyses and data science
- You have 3+ years of professional experience working with data and business casing
- You have a few years of hands-on experience synthesizing insights from data using tools such as Python, R, SQL, Excel, SAS, SPSS, Minitab and/or Hadoop
- You are a communicative person that values building strong relationships with colleagues and partners, you are experienced in presenting insights and recommendations to partners or clients
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.