We are looking for an energetic and driven team player to join our Spotify SEA team who will support the Always On Marketing Team and will report to the Always On Marketing Manager, Asia.
This individual must be professional, organized and motivated as well as have the drive to succeed in a high growth organization. The role will require expertise in Marketing, Social Media, and Project Management and will be a contractor position for 6 months.
What you’ll do
- Coordinating marketing assets and content creation with agencies across the region
- Managing in-house CMS tool with agencies
- Assist with weekly, monthly and campaign reporting
- Support in planning for any festivals and partnerships
- Support the team with live shoots
- Make quick graphic or video edits
Who you are
- Have 1-2 years of experience working in an agency or client side
- Preferably a graduate student that has a major in marketing
- Have an understanding of online media and marketing
- You are able to stay organized and work autonomously
- Knowledge of video, photo editing skills (Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop)
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music