We are looking for Agile Coach Interns to #JoinTheBand this Summer to enable our engineering teams to work efficiently and effectively together. You will collaborate with cross functional, highly skilled engineering teams. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Foster an environment of successful value delivery and continuous improvement
- Help teams with challenges related to how they work, interact together, measure progress and stay aligned with the org
- Facilitate group sessions including retrospectives, sprint planning, estimation / prioritization meetings, and team kick-offs
- Learn to coach teams and individuals with confidence, trust and humility
Who you are
- You are pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree or a bootcamp certification in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Behavioural Economics, Psychology or a related field of study.
- You have an understanding of agile software development teams and the roles of Developer, Scrum Master and Product Owner (or similar).
- You have interest in applying methods from multiple agile software development approaches including Extreme Programming, Lean, Kanban and Scrum.
- You have a solid understanding of communication and group dynamics; as well as an interest in understanding professional team coaching.
- You care about learning new things and applying them in a practical way.
- You care deeply about helping others achieve their goals
The Intern Gig
Spotify is looking for enthusiastic students/recent graduates with a passion for music and an ambition to go far. This isn’t just any internship! Our paid internship program will give you the chance to gain in-depth knowledge of what it’s like to be a Spotify employee as well as get the opportunity to see the technology side of a fast growing company! Our summer internships will last for 10 weeks this summer and start in the beginning of June.
The deadline to apply is December 15th, 2017 at 11:59 PM, EST. You can expect the following application timeline:
- Late December, 2017 – Mid January, 2018: Application Review
- Late January, 2018 – March, 2018: Interviews
- February, 2018 – April, 2018: Offers given out
- June, 2018: Intern program start
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.