We’re looking for Advertising Sales Interns to #JoinTheBand. Your role will include assisting the sales leadership team throughout the full sales cycle from pre-sales through campaign execution. You must be professional, organized, and motivated as well as have the drive to succeed in a fun and fast-paced environment. You will be a reliable support resource who can anticipate client and sales team needs. This role includes analysis, planning, research, project management and brainstorming.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with sales leaders to assess internal and external operations
- Projects to include short-term research, event planning, client meeting prep, sales training, business analysis, and crafting of strategic presentations
- Oversee short term strategic projects and execution
- Assist with sales/pitch presentations by preparing key data points, findings and relevant research
- Prepare presentations and reports used by sales leadership for senior client meetings, team meetings, agency meetings, and industry education. Types of reports include quarterly business reviews, sales forecasting and tracking, etc.
Who you are:
- You are a current MBA student, focused on or with previous internships or experience in digital ad sales planning, buying, or strategy
- You thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You are proactive, team focused, creative, well organized and genuinely inquisitive
- You have a strong quantitative outlook, matching analytical skills, comfort with non-linear thinking, and know how to identify and implement creative solutions
- You have experience with Salesforce or related CRM, Excel, Google Suite and are comfortable creating and delivering presentations via Keynote, Google Slides and PPT
- You demonstrate the ability to think creatively, sell strategically, and communicate efficiently internally and externally
The Intern Gig:
Spotify is looking for enthusiastic students/recent graduates with a passion for music and an ambition to go far. This isn’t just any internship! Our paid internship program will give you the chance to gain in-depth knowledge of what it’s like to be a Spotify employee as well as get the opportunity to see the technology side of a fast growing company! Our summer internships will last for 10 weeks this summer and start in the beginning of June.
The deadline to apply is December 16th, 2018 at 11:59 PM, ET. You can expect the following application timeline:
- Late December, 2018 – Early February, 2019: Application Review
- Late February, 2019 – March, 2019: Interviews
- Late March, 2019 – April, 2019: Offers given out
- June, 2019: Intern program start
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.