We are looking for an outstanding advertising acquisition representative to contribute to our advertiser acquisition team. This team will lead inside sales and customer acquisition of small and medium-sized (SMB) advertisers/agencies into Spotify Ad Studio, the world’s first self-serve audio advertising platform.
This new role includes strategic planning, expert product knowledge, storytelling, and client communication. You will be responsible for developing custom sales pitches and managing a pipeline of advertiser prospects. You must be professional, organized, and motivated as well as have the drive to succeed in a dynamic, competitive environment.
This position is located in Spotify’s New York City office.
What you’ll do
- Build custom sales presentations by preparing key data points, historical findings and relevant advertiser research
- Drive strategy for assigned clients as well as lead sales calls and routine check-ins
- Be a Spotify product expert, communicating accurate details, such as key functionality of Spotify Ad Studio
- Deliver on quarterly and annual revenue and new customer acquisition targets
- Contribute to inside sales lead generation, qualification and sales funnel processes
- Collaborate with the account services team to ensure seamless service delivery across the advertiser lifecycle
- Be an integral part of the SMB ads team to drive product development and growth
Who You Are
- You have proven experience driving sales within an advertising organization
- You have deep knowledge and expertise in both digital and radio advertising landscapes
- Consistent over-achiever against sales targets
- You’re willing to roll up your sleeves to get what’s needed done
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.