At Spotify, we’re focused on providing the right music for every moment. We’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that people use to discover and share music they love. The dynamic, high-impact Conversion Team at Spotify is responsible for converting free Spotify users to a paid Premium subscription across 60 markets around the world. We’re seeking an excellent Ads Conversion Associate to help us accelerate our global subscriber growth.
You will join the House Ads team that focuses on the strategy, production, and optimization of the Spotify Premium digital adverts within the Spotify desktop and mobile application. You will support our team by building, testing and scaling world-class marketing campaigns. We are seeking someone collaborative and nimble that pays attention to details.
What you’ll do
- You will build, QA and launch large-scale campaigns using our ad tools and be part of developing expertise in our marketing tools and see opportunities to accelerate and improve our QA and production processes
- You will assist with project management and collaborate with design, copy and translations teams to ensure the flawless and timely launch of campaigns
- Compile reports and provide analysis on daily and weekly basis using Excel to keep track of campaign performance
- Support the implementation and QA of conversion experiments and build tracking for all marketing creatives in Google Analytics
- Coordinate and submit translations requests
- You will be supporting in generating ideas for campaigns, product improvements, and price promotions
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor degree with 2+ years of relevant industry experience in digital advertising/performance marketing
- You are proficient with Excel and PowerPoint, experience with Google DoubleClick and Google Analytics is a plus
- You are strategic and are staying organized in order to handle multiple projects
- Comfortable with building your own work stream and/or owning small/medium projects from start to end
- Self-motivated and scrappy working style, one that motivates you to find creative solutions, capture opportunities and meet tight deadlines in a changing and dynamic environment
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.