We’re now looking for an awesome Administrative Assistant to provide outstanding support to Spotify’s Experience Mission team. The Experience Mission is a team of close to 500 talented people, who define and drive Spotify consumer products across platforms. This is a full-time position located at our Stockholm office. Some travel may be required periodically.
In this role, you will provide administrative and structural support to the Director of Strategy Operations and VP of Engineering, who is based in Stockholm. This is a very fast moving and nimble organization so be sure to buckle up! You will play an important part in the effectiveness of the team but above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Organize, plan and prepare team meetings including presentation decks, agenda and minutes
- Participate in the organization and operational management of internal team projects
- Proofreading of documents and other related tasks
- Administration such as expense reporting, calendar management, and booking travels
- Managing and organizing in-boxes and files as needed
- Accompany on some travels where extra coordination is needed
- And much much more
Who you are
- At least 2 years of experience in a team coordinator, assistant or similar role
- Experienced in working in a fast-paced, dynamic, and international environment
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Comfortable with Google mail, docs, and calendar
- Highly organized with a keen eye for detail
- Highly proactive, initiating and not hesitant to challenge in a constructive way
- Skilled in relationship building with a high sense of integrity
- A good empathic and social team player who does not hesitate to help out wherever needed
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and the background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come to be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.