The US Accounts Payable Manager will be responsible for the daily management of the Accounts Payable Function in a fast paced and growth driven environment. This will include, but will not be limited to managing AP team in NY and oversight of our outsourced invoice/payment provider, drive AP month end close process and reporting while ensuring internal controls and SOX compliance.
What you’ll do:
- Manage in-house and outsourced teams and provide strong leadership and direction.
- Oversee invoice and payment processing, annual 1099 regulatory filings, corporate card administration and management.
- Implement procedures, key controls to ensure timeliness and accuracy of invoice and payment processing.
- SOX controls and compliance.
- Collaboration and alignment with the Procurement team to support organization in Procure to Pay initiatives.
- Manage Global Expense process and execution of Concur day to day activities.
- Manage monthly posting and closing of month end processes including reconciliations of A/P accounts, determining appropriate accruals and proper coding in G/L.
- Strong knowledge of Accounting working closely with the Finance team to ensure accuracy of the financial statements.
- Review consolidated monthly aging report and account reconciliation to the ledger.
- Analyze accounts payable workflow to efficiencies.
- Monthly monitoring and reporting on key matrix.
- Provide proper training, development and support to the team.
- Functional lead for audits to ensure timely completion of all requests.
- BPO experience is required.
Who you are
- You’ll have a strong understanding of Accounting and Controls
- You have the ability to work across organizational boundaries
- You have strong communication abilities including written, presentation and listening skills
- You’re able to work independently and handle escalations, identify root causes and prevention method.
- You should have should have prior management/or team leadership and be able to transition processes effectively.
- Minimum 8 – 10 years of progressive accounting / accounting operations in a fast-paced work environment.
- Degree in BS Accounting, Finance, or Business SystemsDemonstrated ability to manage multiple projects is required.
- You have demonstrated ability to lead and partner with our transactional team and other business teams.
We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better workplace for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music