We are looking for a Accounts Payable Analyst to support the global AP operations & Accounting close process. We believe that you are a positive, driven and accurate self-starter who enjoy working in a dynamic environment. In return, we will offer you a stimulating and challenging role in an exciting and fast-paced international organization where development opportunities are endless.
Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music. The ideal candidate will have at least 1-3 years of combined finance and/or data analytics background from accounting information systems preferably in accounts payable operations at a global organization. The position is based in Sao Paulo.
What you will do
- Execution of monthly global AP close, ensuring accurate results are delivered on time for reporting in accordance with IFRS.
- Translate data trends to business impact analysis
- Take on a lead role in compiling data needed for external audits and internal audits, ensuring that data requests are handled in an efficient way
- Take on an active role in improvement and efficiency projects relating to AP operations
- Be a part of designing IT solutions that enable operational excellence and systematic validations
- Assist in AP integration.
- Other responsibilities include but not limited to participate in special projects, systems implementation, system enhancements or ad hoc analyses as assigned.
Who you are
- A Bachelor degree in Accounting/Business Administration (equivalent) 1-3 years
- Good understanding in Accounting and Information Systems
- Understanding of the relationship between business, IT and accounting
- Good understanding with major ERP systems (SAP, Oracle or Netsuite).
- Fluent in English (mandatory). Spanish is a plus.