Are you a tech savvy Accountant that would thrive in a global, large-scale, fast-paced environment. You will become a part of the EMEA Record to Report (RTR) team which is a part of Spotify’s global Finance function based in Stockholm.
In this role you will handle processes independently, support rest of the RTR team and also work directly with business partners in the rest of the organisation. You will report into the Sr. Manager RTR and be situated in one of our Stockholm offices. Perhaps most importantly: you will become a part of changing how the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Be a part of accounting activities starting with the journal entry and ending with the filing of the statutory financial statement
- Responsible for month-end close processes
- Review monthly account reconciliations
- Analyse, write comments to P&L/BS reports, as well as secure that the outsourced service provider delivers accurate input to the financials
- Support senior members of the RTR team and also work directly with business partners in the rest of the organisation
- Work closely with and drive the development of our outsourced offshore service provider
- Support audits (SOX, statutory, IFRS, Local GAAP)
Who you are
- We believe that you have a few years experience from an accounting team in a larger company, preferably in an international setting
- If you have a degree at B.Sc level or higher we view this as meritorious but not a requirement
- You are tech savvy and does not shy away from installing software on your computer or building a report in Excel
- If you also have experience from Netsuite or Coupa this is a big plus
- You are very comfortable in communicating in English, both written and spoken
- You are results oriented, able to perform well under pressure and prioritize
- Lastly we seek a team player with excellent communication relationships building skills on all levels. You can both support and deliver as well as take decisions and drive your own development
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.