At Spotify, we’re focused on providing the right music for every moment. We’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that people use to discover and share music they love.
We are looking for an excellent Ad Sales Account Manager to join our Multimarket Activation and Planning, MAP, team in Paris. We’re looking for someone with a proven record of multimarket revenue generation and a deep interest and passion for online media and innovation. The focus of the role is on our international clients, understanding their business challenges and linking those to how Spotify can help them. You should be confident without ever being arrogant and you work hard, but know how to have fun. Above all, your work will affect the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Sell multi-format solutions through direct and programmatic channels and creative /content partnerships, growing advertising revenues with international media agencies and brands directly
- Work across multiple departments, i.e. radio, digital, programmatic, branded content and innovation teams, ads traffic, etc.
- Coordinate the communications planning teams, strategic planners, client service managers, and buyers to create successful ad campaigns
- Represent Spotify at events and serve as a brand ambassador, communicating core narratives and reinforcing the strong position Spotify holds in the marketplace
- Travel to clients in other countries, mostly Europe and the US
- Accurate forecasting of business, regular updates to leadership
- Use of Salesforce is required as a primary method of managing day to day pipeline/opportunities
- Meet and exceed advertising revenue goals
Who you are
- You speak native level French & fluent English
(Italian, Spanish and other languages also an advantage)
- You have 4+ years of experience in (online) media sales, at a media agency or within brand marketing team
- International media sales and/or media planning & buying a distinct advantage
- You have knowledge of online and offline media, experience of programmatic is preferable and you have the ability to think creatively, you’re a natural problem solver
- You have phenomenal communication skills, you are a networking superstar with solid contacts at media agencies and advertisers directly
(Luxury, fashion and beauty industries in Paris & Milan will be a key focus)
- You have strong presentation and negotiation skills and a good record in closing deals
- Please submit your CV in English.
You are used to driving things forward as an individual contributor, yet you are a great team player