We seek an outstanding Account Manager to join the new Global Vertical Team within our Global Agency and Top Accounts organization. The team plays a critical role in developing senior business relationships and partnerships with the world’s biggest agencies and brands.
At the heart of this team is a philosophy of consultative sales that anticipates the business needs of Spotify’s largest advertisers and delivers measurable solutions. You will help cultivate this philosophy.
What you’ll do:
- Work in a team of three, alongside the Global Vertical Lead and Global Client Lead, to drive strategic, long-tail partnerships with our tier 1 accounts
- Own activities required to manage our Global Vertical business for Spotify, including client quarterly business reviews, event management, partnership workstreams and internal due diligence
- Analyze financial and audience data in order to understand vertical landscape on Spotify and identify the right opportunities for our top accounts within the vertical
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key client & agency decision makers to drive consideration for Spotify at an account level
- Become an expert in Spotify’s global media, programmatic, content and partnership capabilities to advocate Spotify among client-direct and agency partners
- Work closely with local sales teams to understand in-market health of the top accounts and execute against global account strategies
- Maintain alignment with internal stakeholders across Product Marketing, Business Development, Pricing & Yield, Strategic Marketing, Creative Solutions
- Develop best practices and benchmarks to support account growth
- Work from our office in New York with the ability to travel as required
Who you are:
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree, or higher, in marketing or business related subject
- You have a minimum of 6 years of experience in marketing, consultancy or media sales
- You are a strategic thinker who not only has the ability to solve client challenges but can also identify overall trends through strong analytical skills
- You are an expert at creating decks (using Keynote, preferred) and storytelling with data
- You have strong personal organization and project management abilities
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills (you’ll be working closely with senior internal and external leadership)
- You are highly motivated and entrepreneurial
- You have experience working with sales tools, such as Salesforce
- You are a team player with the drive, desire and focus to get things done
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.