We are looking for an outstanding Account Executive to join our Multimarket Activation and Planning, MAP, team in NYC. We’re looking for someone with a proven record of multimarket revenue generation and a deep interest and passion for online media and innovation. The focus of the role is on our international clients, understanding their business challenges and developing creative solutions that deliver on their needs, whilst generating advertising revenue for Spotify across multiple markets.
What you’ll do
- Sell multi-format solutions through direct and programmatic channels and creative /content partnerships, growing advertising revenues with international media agencies and brands directly
- Work across multiple departments, i.e. radio, digital, programmatic, branded content and innovation teams, ads traffic, etc.
- Coordinate the communications planning teams, strategic planners, client service managers, and buyers to create successful ad campaigns
- Represent Spotify at events and serve as a brand ambassador, communicating core narratives and reinforcing the strong position Spotify holds in the marketplace
- Travel to clients in other markets, mostly within the US but potentially LATAM & Europe.
- Accurate forecasting of business, pipeline management and regular updates to sales leadership
- Use of Salesforce is required as a primary method of managing day to day pipeline/opportunities
- Meet and exceed ambitious advertising revenue goals
Who you are
- You have 4+ years of experience in either/all; (online) media sales, at a media agency or within brand marketing team
- You have International media sales and/or media planning & buying experience, multilingual a plus
- You have knowledge of online and offline media, experience of programmatic is preferable and you have the ability to think creatively, you’re a natural problem solver
- You have phenomenal communication skills, you are a networking superstar with solid contacts at media agencies and advertisers directly
- You have strong presentation and negotiation skills and a good record in closing deals
- You are used to driving things forward as an individual contributor, yet you are a great team player
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.