We are looking for an excellent Ad Sales Account Director to join our team in Stockholm. We’re looking for someone with a proven record of revenue generation and a deep interest and passion for online media and innovation in the Swedish market. The focus of the Account Director is on our clients, understanding their business challenges and linking those to how Spotify can help them. You should be confident without ever being arrogant and you work hard, but know how to have fun. Above all, your work will affect the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Meet and exceed advertising revenue goals in Sweden
- Sell cross-channel solutions through both direct and programmatic channels video, mobile, audio formats, and other creative solutions that will grow advertising revenues by creating, maintaining, and sustaining relationships with media agencies, creative agencies, and clients directly
- You will be a passionate advocate for the Spotify Sales program, P.A.C.T
- Work across multiple departments, i.e. radio, digital, programmatic, branded content and innovation teams, ads traffic, etc.
- Coordinate the communications planning teams, strategic planners, client service managers, and buyers to create successful ad campaigns
- Represent Spotify at events and serve as a brand ambassador, communicating our core narratives and reinforcing the strong position Spotify holds in the marketplace
- Accurate forecasting, reporting daily and weekly. Timely insights about your business and customers are vital.
- Use of Salesforce is required as a primary method of managing your day to day work
- Finally, you’ll work from our office in Stockholm
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor’s degree in business studies or an equivalent education
- You have 6+ years of experience in a sales role or at a media agency
- You have knowledge of online and offline media and you also have experience working with programmatic
- You have the ability to be creative with audio and digital client solutions
- You have great communications skills and are a networking guru with solid contacts in media agencies and to advertisers directly
- You have strong presentation- and negotiation skills and a good record in closing deals. You’re also used to driving things forward as an individual contributor, yet you’re a great teammate.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced, exciting environment and across external and internal teams to deliver creative, fresh campaigns
- You possess a high level of written and spoken Swedish and English
* Please attach your resume in English We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.