At Spotify, we’re focused on providing the right music for every moment. We’ve connected millions of people to their favorite songs and created a service that people use to discover and share music they love.
We are looking for an excellent Ad Sales Account Director to join our team in Madrid. We’re looking for someone with a proven record of revenue generation and a deep interest and passion for online media and innovation. The focus of the Account Director is on our clients, understanding their business challenges and linking those to how Spotify can help them. You should be confident without ever being arrogant and you work hard, but know how to have fun. Above all, your work will affect the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Sell cross-channel solutions through both direct and programmatic channels video, mobile, audio formats, and other creative solutions that will grow advertising revenues by creating, maintaining, and sustaining relationships with media agencies, creative agencies, and clients directly
- You will be a passionate advocate for the Spotify Sales program, P.A.C.T
- Work across multiple departments, i.e. radio, digital, programmatic, branded content and innovation teams, ads traffic, etc.
- Coordinate the communications planning teams, strategic planners, client service managers, and buyers to create successful ad campaigns
- Represent Spotify at events and serve as a brand ambassador, communicating our core narratives and reinforcing the strong position Spotify holds in the marketplace
- Accurate forecasting, reporting daily and weekly and timely insights about your business and customers are vital. Use of Salesforce is required as a primary method of managing your day to day
- Meet and exceed advertising revenue goals
Who you are
- You have a few years of experience in an (online) sales role or at a media agency
- You have knowledge of online and offline media, an experience of programmatic is preferable and have the ability to be creative with audio and digital client solutions
- You have phenomenal communications skills and are a networking superstar with solid contacts in media agencies and to advertisers directly
- You have strong presentation as well as negotiation skills and a good record in closing deals
- You are used to driving things forward as an individual contributor, yet you are a great teammate
- You are able to work in a fast-paced, exciting environment and across external and internal teams to deliver creative, fresh campaigns
- You have dexterity in creating reports and presentations using Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote, etc.
- You are fluent in both English and Spanish
Please attach your resume in English.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.