Date of opening: 03.11.2017Date of closing: 01.12.2017Salary: CompetitiveWe are seeking an Account Director to join our EMEA Partner Sales team. This team manages relationships with Sales Partners who represent Spotify in Belgium, Turkey, Ireland, Austria, Switzerland, Poland, Portugal, Greece, Hungary, Czech Republic, Bulgaria, and Slovakia. This role will be based in London. This team is currently growing to cover more countries – so you will be part of this journey. This role will specifically manage our Turkey Partner and would work to enable our Turkey Partner to best represent our advertising sales. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Support our Turkey Sales Partner in selling ad space in order to grow advertising revenues by creating, maintaining, and sustaining relationships with media agencies, creative agencies and clients directly
- Work in strong collaboration with our Turkey Sales Partner across various agency departments, i.e. radio, digital, branded content, to deliver successful campaigns
- Focus on the brand sell; educating and inspiring our EMEA reseller partners to sell Spotify’s advertising solutions
- Meet and exceed advertising revenue targets
- Help coach partners on the Programmatic advertising landscape where needed
- Help set up scalable, efficient processes for EMEA Sales Partners
- Represent Spotify at events and serve as a brand ambassador
- Report to Head of Partner Sales EMEA
Who you are
- You are fluent in both written and spoken in English and Turkish
- You have 8+ years of experience in a media agency/online sales role within the Turkish Advertising Market. Experience in working with Sales Houses or Re-sellers in the past is preferred
- You have a deep understanding of online media, programmatic advertising and the ability to be creative with audio and digital client solutions
- You have a consistent track record of effective and well-organized pitching and selling backed by results
- You are a great negotiator and are able to present effectively and close deals
- You are experienced in creating reports and presentations using Excel, Keynote, etc.
- You have a clear understanding of digital advertising metrics
- You are able to work in a start-up, exciting environment and across external and internal teams to deliver campaigns
- You are highly motivated, driven and self-going with an entrepreneurial mindset
- You are professional, dedicated and super service minded
- You have a BA/BS degree. A Master’s degree is a plus
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and our creators. This is something we value deeply and we encourage everyone to come be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.